[time-nuts] Man with too many clocks.

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 09:25:01 EDT 2016

I agree that FE-5680 is a whole family of products with very different
features and these can not deducted from the labels.

In my case I own a FE-5680A which outputs 1 PPS and a fixed (but
slightly tunable) 10 MHz and needs 2 power supply voltages, +5 V and + 15 V.

I am sending directly to you the information of the breakout board that
I use and it includes the pinout of this unit.  A caution here, some of
the FE-5680 variations have different pinouts.

Regards,

Ignacio EB4APL