[time-nuts] Thermal impact on OCXO

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sat Nov 5 13:39:04 EDT 2016

Hi Bob,
Ugh!  40C to 70C is not something I plan to deal with.  If I were selling to a commercial market, that would be a different story.  But at my price point, not gonna happen.  But it does bring up the point that I need to have some sort of idea of what I'm willing to manage.

AE6RV.com

GFS GPSDO list:
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GFS-GPSDOs/info