[time-nuts] I love the smell of tantalum in the morning

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:26:38 EDT 2016

Metcal /OKI might be that other brand. I'd certainly recommend them, but
the tweezers are not as fast to heat as the single tip devices.

I've had little success personally with the hot air devices. I seem to
toast the board before I melt the solder, and when it does melt it's not
limited to one component. Doubtless it's my technique at fault, but I
prefer the tweezers.