[time-nuts] Newbie With a Z3801 Problem

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Sun Nov 6 06:49:08 EST 2016

Hi Dave,

For power supply voltages, did you check here:

http://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_Frequency_Standard.htm

Scroll down the page a bit to get to the power supply info.

Your problem is very odd. I retired my Z3801A a while back as it was
seeing an occasional error. I should drag it back out and see what it does.

Mike

--

73,
Mike, N1JEZ