[time-nuts] I love the smell of tantalum in the morning

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:06:52 EST 2016

SMD parts aren't going to go away. It's worth investing in good tools to
deal with them and learning the best way to use them.

I'd put tweezers quite high on that list, and although the metcals are
worthwhile if you can avoid full price, the chinese tweezers are
surprisingly useful at very low cost. Buy them to explore their deficiences
and buy better when you know what you really need.