[time-nuts] Thermal impact on OCXO

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Mon Nov 7 16:31:36 EST 2016

Hi Scott,
The EFC is a nominal 2.826 volts, which I removed and plotted the last 2 decimal places.  I'd have to do a lot of fiddling to find the range, but 50uV looks about right from the plot.  I'm going to let this bake for another day or two to see if there's a time-related element to it after the thermal stuff averages out.  After that, I plan to take the software out of hold mode and see what the EFC plot looks like as the DAC voltage changes over time.

AE6RV.com

GFS GPSDO list:
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GFS-GPSDOs/info