[time-nuts] China Oscillator Alternative

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 10 07:43:08 EST 2016

Hi

Unless we are talking about something completely different ….

The Z3812’s have a *lot* of information back in the archives. Just about
anything you would want to know is buried in there. Just like “back then”
they still are new in the box / old stock. You aren’t buying something that
has sat out who knows where for who knows how long ….

Bob