[time-nuts] Fluke Voltage Standards.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:17:19 EST 2016

Perry,
Thanks for pointing them out. Very tempting. But that said what I really
liked was the 2012 tour pixs on the site.
I would have some serious fun going through that place and loading up my
trunk.
But thats 11 drive hours away. Maybe not this week.
I have purchased various items from Fair Radio and though I am sure you
could get burned the fact is I never have been. They are pretty upfront on
the risk.
The killer for me is the shipping on about anything they have costs more
then the usable value of the equipment. He at ham prices.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL