[time-nuts] HP 55300A

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 20 12:30:04 EST 2016

Hi

At normal room temperatures, you simply can not run enough air past the OCXO
to “cool it to much”. The OCXO heater will simply put out a bit more power as you
increase the air flow. That’s not to say that the performance will improve any as the
OCXO is quickly following any twitch or bump in the room temperature.

Bob