[time-nuts] How can I measure GPS Antenna quality?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:30:50 EST 2016

That screen is one of the features in the next (5.0) release.  If you click the mouse on one of the signal level maps in that display,  it will zoom that one to full screen.

Besides the normal "zoom" keyboard commands,  with the 5.0 release you can also zoom the clock/watch/sat map/signal level map shown on the main screen  to full screen by clicking on it.