[time-nuts] Need for a document comparing time interval counters

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 23 08:12:01 EST 2016

Hi

In a market that only *has* two competitors doing new gear and each only has a single high end
counter …. there’s not a lot to talk about. At this point it’s not really clear if the Pendulum designs
have a future at all. That would get you down to one still doing new designs.

Sorting out surplus will always be a matter of “the new one is better” (as long as it’s higher priced).

Bob