[time-nuts] Excel logarithmic function (was Thermal impact on OCXO)

Lars Walenius lars.walenius at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:58:34 EST 2016

Bob,
I have to ask about the B-term. In the paper that Scott started this with I see that B was 4.45. But if I understand you correct Bt<1 even at 30days is normal? That would mean a B of <0.033?

Lars

>Bob wrote:
>In a conventional fit situation, you have < 30 days worth of data and the “time constant”
is > 30 days. Put another way bt <= 1 in the normal case. It is only when you go out to years
that bt gets large.

Bob