[time-nuts] Vintage Quartz Crystal Manufacturing

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 13:55:27 EST 2016

The markings are actually 3720 k/cs, 3760 k/cs and 3780 k/cs. And I think
it's probably for the wireless No 7 shown in http://www.wftw.nl/wsets.html.
But you could be right - they may not be crystals.

As for ebay .. yes, buyer beware. Though in this case I know the seller
personally and while he might be mistaken, he won't be intentionally
misleading.