[time-nuts] notch filter for close in phase noise measurement

Adrian Rus adrian.rus at broadhurst.ro
Sun Oct 2 12:48:27 EDT 2016

Chuck,
Your point is correct. I shall revert with numbers. Indeed, there are plenty of limitations. The intrinsic Cristal noise and the behaviour of the crystal under large signal are among the most worrisome.
It was incorrect opose the methode (at all) against the other known methodes.
Adrian

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Orange network.