[time-nuts] Anybody want a Thunderbolt power supply?

Nick Sayer nsayer at kfu.com
Fri Oct 21 09:14:03 EDT 2016

Well, because it's easily an order of magnitude more expensive than a 7912. $5 instead of 50¢ (Q:1).

If it *matters*, then fine, but I am sensitive to cost efficiency in addition to efficacy.

If you put the board in a box in a stable temperature environment (which I'd kind of assume you'd do if you cared about temperature stability generally), then how far do you really have to go?

Sent from my iPhone