[time-nuts] Has anybody checked this? GPSDO in kit

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Sun Oct 23 09:32:33 EDT 2016

Thanks to all that have answered, as usual very good advices.

I am puzzled about what to do, still the total cost of it for a OXCO +
GPS(unit with antenna) + control mcu is 67usd, I doubt I could find
anything like this for a cheaper price new.

Only cheap alternative could be this one(already discussed here one year
ago):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141734507722?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Would this allow me to play as the "standard" ThunderBolt using the same
software? Any preferred model among
63090/73090/65256 "models"?

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW - JN45RQ

PS: Still I like the idea of the kit...the trimble would require PSU,
antenna, boxing and no fancy display...