[time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Wed Oct 26 14:27:50 EDT 2016

Hi John.   You might want to look at "precision air conditioning" systems (to use the vendors phraseology) designed for small computer rooms for some ideas ?

I suspect getting close to your temperature spec may be easier than your humidity spec ?   There may also be issues getting commercial units permitted / installed / inspected in a residential setting ?

As a side note I was impressed with the split unit my residential HVAC contractor installed during a recent Reno in my TV room.  The newer units seem to have finer temperature units than the older ones.  I don't believe my unit features any humidity control.

Hope this is of some interest.

Mark Spencer