[time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 21:25:39 EDT 2016

vinotemp.com has all the bits and pieces.  but you're not going to get 1 degree control
a 6500 btu/hr air-conditioned is a lot cheaper than a 1500 btu/hr wine cooler unit

-------- Original message --------From: Bob Camp <kb8tq at n1k.org> Date: 10/26/16  4:00 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?
HI

I would take a look at the “stuff” they make for wine cellars. It’s an application aimed
at the same sort of area size and done in much higher volume than an electronics
closet.

Bob