[time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?

Eric Scace eric at scace.org
Thu Oct 27 19:11:41 EDT 2016

   Ha!

   That is the system my brother Greg Scace designed and built while at NIST. He has given a lot of papers around the world on its metrology technology.

   On the side, he manufactures the reference calibration tools for espresso machines <https://www.espressoparts.com/scace-2-espresso-machine-thermofilter-temperature-pressure-device>.

   Greg is still working there… as is his wife Casey (on cryptography)… and my father Bob Scace worked there for 25 years on microelectronics and nanotechnology… my other brother Brian retired recently from NIST… and I worked there for a few years 1978-1981 on international data networking problems. I think the Scace family has the record for maximum number of family members employed at NIST.

— Eric Scace