[time-nuts] Timing from Iridium satellites

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:21:14 EDT 2016

Stewart,
Thank you for sharing this information. I had heard of the testing but
little detail and like all time-nuts curious.
I have the same question as Hal, whats available. I am spoiled by some of
the amazing freeware today that allows a time-nut to obtain some great
technology at a reasonable price.
But that said when I looked at the timing graphs, the performance did not
appear that great. Not throwing stones here as I simply maybe
misunderstanding what I am seeing.
Thanks again.
Regards
Paul