[time-nuts] TNS-BUF Update

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Oct 29 13:43:50 EDT 2016

We had enough interest in the TNS-BUF isolation amplifier project to go
ahead with a production run.  Thanks!

The order has been placed with our contract manufacturer in Hungary and
we expect the boards to arrive at the TAPR office in Texas around
January 1, plus or minus shipping and customs delays.  It'll take a
little while for the office to recover from New Year's Eve, so we expect
to get all orders shipped by mid-January.

If you placed an order, you'll be getting an email from TAPR with
further details. And of course if the schedule changes, I'll provide an
update.

BTW -- depending on manufacturing yield, there may be a few extra
assembled boards available, as well as some bare PCB.  I'll announce
when we know for sure.

Thanks, all.

John