[time-nuts] IRIG-B for OS X

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:00:36 EDT 2016

Generator?   I know there is a decoder in NTP.    I thought the only
generator was the WWVB timecode generator in the "test" directory.    In
any case NTP work the same all the various platforms as I think there is
only one source distribution.

I use OS X too.  I find the best way to locate software like this is to
hunt for the Linux version.  Then if it runs on Linux it usually can be
made to run on OS X

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 1:01 PM, bownes <bownes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone seen an IRIG-B generator for OS X sound port?
>
> I know there is one for the PC in NTP, but thought I would ask before
> diving in to that asp pit.
>
> Bob

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California