[time-nuts] our favorite topics

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 17:06:52 EDT 2016

It has to do with the manufacturing process and a reduction in cost. I can
not speak for other companies, Infinion "killed" the good phase noise
performance but the large signal noise is not specified in the data sheet so
they are legally  "clean"

In a message dated 10/30/2016 4:56:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,