[time-nuts] Cs tube pics

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:38:14 EDT 2016

Hello Nuts,
Yes, I originally had the wrong dash in the link names and did fix it
almost immediately.  That is why they now work. (Should have put pictures
with both names in the folder so they would have worked for all)

Tom, really like your third link that has the cover over the microwave
innards cut away.  I will have to do that, that way the cover won't be
missing but you can see the copper cavity and C-field coil.

Thanks for the other good links as well.  Your pictures at HP are archived
in Google somewhere, as I ran across at least one in my preliminary
research.

Regards,
Skip Withrow