[time-nuts] Anybody want a Thunderbolt power supply

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Thu Sep 1 00:09:45 EDT 2016

Getting the required Thunderbolt supply rails from a nominal 12v dc supply
of doubtful cleanliness is an issue that also needs to be addressed.  I'm
still mulling over that one. (and using a triple output switcher from an
inverter backed mains supply meantime!)
 The ex-telco GPSDOs all run on a nominal 24-50 volt DC supply but I don't
know how they generate their internal supplies. I suspect switchers?
DaveB, NZ