[time-nuts] What's the best Windows 10 ntp client?

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Sat Sep 3 07:31:11 EDT 2016

Appreciate the thought David...

I've tried the"pool" setup too.  It's OK, but the way I have it set now
is much more consistently accurate.

And actually, the screen shot I sent was after a relatively recent
system reboot....  And I am not just letting the program "run".  I have
been systematically running through the documentation learning the ins
and outs of ALL the ntpd options (as time permits).

I carefully choose the servers I use.  None of these are generally under
much of a load.  They are all "OPEN" and/or I have complied with the
notification and/or request requirements.

Yes, I am looking forward to building and running my own local server
(and I'll likely run a second one and donate it to the pool).

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389