[time-nuts] GPS Antenna?

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Mon Sep 5 23:27:38 EDT 2016

Glenn -

These outdoor GPS antennas are PLENTIFUL via surplus.  Launch3, which offered NOS Symmetricom surplus antennas to this group 12 months ago, are now selling these surplus Ericsson KRE units (eBay).

The H inside a hexagon is the corporate logo for Huber-Suhner.
Huber is a Swiss HQ company.
http://www.hubersuhner.com/en/Products/Radio-Frequency/Antennas

This antenna, model 84097323, is listed under a variety of brand-names.
The Norwegian certification (Nemko) was likely for Ericsson KRE.

Do a Google search: "GPS Antenna 84097323" and you will find many "hits" from eBay and surplus resellers.

w9gb