Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Tue Sep 6 10:45:57 EDT 2016

This may help.

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1
Look at: SYL-1512A  (Or any of the others, really...)

If you want to lock a temp down and use a light bulb or similar, this is
a pretty cheap way to go. I've used them for large soldering irons,
reptile incubators, and temp chambers. They work great if you need to
hold temp long to stabilize everything before a measurement. Very nice
units for the price.

I'm sure you know this, but watch your temp gradients in the chamber.

Dan