[time-nuts] Z3801A gps week rollover

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Sep 8 17:21:22 EDT 2016

Hi

After the first batch of GPS devices rolled over, the manufacturers came up with a “fix”
for the problem. If the date came out to a number *before* the firmware was issued,
it was corrected forward in time. This only works over a single span of GPS dates.
Depending on when the firmware you have was issued, the failure can occur at any time.

Bob