[time-nuts] timelab question

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 18:13:25 EDT 2016

I've got a file with counter values that are latched once per second,
with the count read from the latch every half second.  So, generally,
there are two identical values, then two different identical values,
etc.  But, of course, the routine that does the every half second
reading isn't perfect.. it could run fast or slow.

I want to process the count values in timelab, and I was wondering if it
knows to eliminate the duplicates, or if I write some code to strip the
dupes.