[time-nuts] Z3801A gps week rollover

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:36:42 EDT 2016

You might want to try some lithium AA cells.  They start out around 1.65V.  They are MUCH less prone to leakage than any "alkaleak" battery and have a very long shelf-life (i.e. good for low drain memory backups). As always, when adding a backup battery to a GPS, verify that the battery connection pin is not trying to charge an external super-cap or nicad.