[time-nuts] HP-105B Battery Replacement?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:54:25 EDT 2016

APC has made UPS that take both internal and external batteries.
My house runs on a 2KW APC in bad times and they seem to run just fine.
Granted the battery is a drop bigger then we are speaking of here and I use
a separate 55 amp precision charger. Love that telco stuff.
But these are the serious commercial grade units that I find surplus or
free. They use 48 volt packs. I was aware of the traditional run times on
many smaller UPS units so stay clear of them.
Suspect we have strayed away from the basic question so will stop this sort
of comment.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL