[time-nuts] Visiting a modern crystal factory (was: Vintage Quartz Crystal Manufacturing)

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Sun Sep 25 10:23:26 EDT 2016

Just go to Ft Meyers Fl

http://www.jancrystals.com

Lester B Veenstra  MØYCM K1YCM W8YCM 6Y6Y
lester at veenstras.com

Physical and US Postal Addresses
5 Shrine Club Drive (Physical)
452 Stable Ln (RFD USPS Mail)
Keyser WV 26726
GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)
GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:
Home:                     +1-304-289-6057
US cell                    +1-304-790-9192
UK cell                    +44-(0)7849-248-749
Guam Cell:              +1-671-929-8141
Jamaica:                 +1-876-456-8898

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is prohibited.