[time-nuts] The ultraAtomic clock for home

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Apr 6 21:25:57 EDT 2017

Hi

I’m sure it would have happily corrected for summer time in Europe two weeks later …. Provided (of course) it got the switch
codes from DCF77 to tell it when to do so. My guess is that the tiny little watch antenna isn’t very good picking up time code
from the other side of the Atlantic :) As I understand the beast it makes no attempt to work out when a shift should happen. It
simply pulls data off of the RF signal to tell it what to do.

Bob