[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-u DB2 connector types

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Sun Apr 16 20:09:14 EDT 2017

Hello, I’ve been using regular DB2 shells to hold the power connector onto the REF0 and REF1 and they come loose when I mess with the units.  I’ve been looking all over today and can’t find the specific shell type that I need to use to clamp onto the DB2 connector.  The REF0 and REF1 have small round discs that probably use a shell that is more of a clamp opposed to a screw-down type.  Where can I find the proper Db9 shells?

Thanks,  Jerry