[time-nuts] Time-nut going England!

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Apr 26 09:05:52 EDT 2017

Hi

I'll be in the UK for three weeks and will have a "free" week
between 13th and 20th of May. I will most probably be around
the London area and maybe spend a day or two in Southampton.

If someone wants to meet for a beer or cup of hot chocolate,
or knows of time-nutty things to do, please let me know.

I would also appreciate if someone knows an affordable place
to stay at in London, so that it doesn't strain the purse
of this poor student too much.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.