[time-nuts] Time-nut going England!

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:08:06 EDT 2017

Greenwich as recommended by others is a must, the science museum is also a
good way to spend a day.

Cheap and London don't necessarily go hand in hand unpess you go d hostel
style accommodation or perhaps even youth hostels?

I can recommend the New Linden hotel near Notting hill gate from recent
personal experience. There are plenty of little family owned hotels of a
similar standard but they're still around £100 a night.