[time-nuts] Thunderbolt question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:10:55 EDT 2017

Looked at the pix and yes the ant power are the caps and traces on the left.
Hard to get lightning through most saw filters. There is an inductor to the
right of the am50002 preamp and that would also be a great check. Open
shorted the V should be 1-3V approx. 0 or 5 is bad.
I looked to see if am50002 were available a quick search didn't show
anything.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL