[time-nuts] Vectron Labs 100MHz OCXO datasheet?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Aug 9 13:44:05 EDT 2017

Hi

Actually it *is* a standard Vectron part number. Once an OEM placed an order, the specific part was issued
a 4 digit “code”. That plus the base model number made up the part number from there on. On could debate
endlessly if it was to make reordering easier (fewer digits to make mistakes on) or to obscure the actual spec.
One advantage of the 4 digit approach would be if the customer decided they  wanted some non-standard
(weird lead lengths…) spec on their part.

Bob