[time-nuts] KO4BB Manual Pages

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 17:54:00 EDT 2017

News flash!

If you have been using my site to upload and download manuals, you may have
noticed that in the last year or so I had become fairly slow at checking
new uploads and moving them to the general area so that they can be
downloaded.

The reasons were multiple and I want to take this opportunity to apologize
to you. Just because this service is free is not an excuse to make it hard
to use or inconvenient.

The good news is that I do have a new tool now that allows me to check and
move the uploaded manuals to their respective folders conveniently.

More improvements are planned to the upload log (letting you know what the
file name was changed to and where it was moved), these will come later.

This primarily applies to documents in PDF or image (GIF, JPG, PNG) format
that I can easily preview. DOC, ZIP or RAR files unfortunately still
require more manual intervention, so they will not benefit from this
improvement, but since I will spend less time processing the PDF files,
which are the vast majority of the files that are uploaded, I will have
more time available for the rest.

I remind you that files that are in the Upload folder are readily
accessible via ftp, so if you need one or more files that are in the Upload
folder and that I have not moved yet, fire up your ftp client (info is on
the Manuals page).

Thank you for your patience and patronage.

Didier KO4BB