[time-nuts] Ships fooled in GPS spoofing attack suggest Russian cyberweapon

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Aug 14 14:34:25 EDT 2017

Hi

Consider what your automotive GPS receiver does coming out of a tunnel or out from under
a bunch of trees. It still needs to work correctly in that situation. Same thing with
a big rain cloud “over there”.  I don’t think you would want a receiver that  went nuts in those cases.
I don’t think the military would want one either.

Bob