[time-nuts] PLL book 3rd edition

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 07:04:41 EDT 2017

Good Morning all ,

yes , it became non trivial but Enrico agreed to take over the old chapter
2. He thinks I do not use IEEE norm  abbreviation and the noise correlation
 part did not exist 20 years ago.And many new and important things  So I
thing we are settled.

Thanks, Ulrich

In a message dated 8/14/2017 9:10:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,