[time-nuts] (no subject)

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 20 05:37:18 EDT 2017

Hi,

On 08/19/2017 09:04 PM, Ole Petter Ronningen wrote:
> Hello
>
> I just stumbled across this:
> https://www.muquans.com/index.php/products/mclock
>
> A commercially available cold atom rubidium clock! My apologies if this has
> already been reported on the list.

When we saw it in their booth during the EFTF-IFCS conference, they
where reluctant to give a price. Seems it just getting out on the
market. It is indeed an interesting option.

I would like to know more about the details of operation, to see what
capabilities it has to be built into an operations environment.

It would also be interesting to see how the long-term looks as measured
against TAI/UTC.

Cheers,
Magnus