[time-nuts] Special connector for Symmetricom X72 rubidium standard

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Aug 21 15:34:23 EDT 2017

Hi

A lot of the OEM’s seem to be going with a large multi layer PCB as the “heatsink” for
the lightweight Rb’s. Apparently they have enough airflow through their racks that this
works ok for them. In that case, I think I’d prefer some sort of “cheap”  SMD PC mount
connector. Faster to assemble that way …..those nickels add up quick :)

Bob