[time-nuts] Phase Noise Test Set For Sale

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Aug 23 20:55:31 EDT 2017

Just wanted to say hi, I didn't know you read this group.
Are you retired from Keysight?  I retired from Agilent
as a Keysight retiree in 2014 but got hired back to
Agilent (not Keysight) last year in the Mass
Spectrometer division.  Does Keysight still have the
frequency synthesis COT?

How much are you asking and are you willing to sell individual items?
What software are you using?  Do you have any line stretchers,
phase shifters, frequency dividers, signal sources or buffer amplifiers
etc to sell?

Rick