[time-nuts] SA22.c and Lady Heather

Dave Mallery dave.mallery at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:40:32 EDT 2017

hi

i was prepping for some machine shop work on a heatsink for the SA22.c.

there seems to be an error in the designers reference and user manual on
page 22.

the bottom view drawing at the far low right shows a measurement of the
distance between the edge of the board and the hole just below and to the
right of the SAMETC connector... it shows a distance of 15.95mm.  my
measure is about 25mm...that's measured on the development board.

YMMV

thanks

dave