[time-nuts] End-of-Range: Oscilloquartz OCXO 8600-3

Ulf Kylenfall ulf_r_k at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 08:05:14 EST 2017

Gentlemen,
We have an Oscilloquartz OCXO 8600-3that cannot any longer be adjusted into 5,000,000 Hz.It is about 1 Hz out of 5 MHz and turning coarse/fineadjustment potentiometers cannot bring the frequencyinto its specification.
Oven temperature is about + 80C accordingto the thermistor and the operating voltageis at 24 VDC.
Have Googled but the only thing that turns upis datasheets w/o any details.
Before I take it apart and start lookingfor obviously broken components, isthere anyone that has a CLIP on this unit?
73

Ulf Kylenfall - SM6GXV