[time-nuts] End of Range Oscilloquartz 8600-3

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 12 12:32:10 EST 2017

It sounds like yours is different from my 8601.  How old is yours? From
the label inside it looks like mine is from 1983.

Internal pictures are here:

http://s701.photobucket.com/user/edpalmer42/library/Oscilloquartz%208601%20Oscillator

If you click on 'view as story' you'll see some comments that I added to
the pictures.

Ed