[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz 8600-3 End of range...

Ulf Kylenfall ulf_r_k at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 12:19:37 EST 2017

Ed,
I am inclined to beleive you.
I have not found any RF-wiring into the "core".Only what seems to be heater flex cable.
A small part of the heater winding can bee seenin the gap where the flex cable is routed to theinnards.
The only way to learn the truth will be to unwindthe kapton tape and from there unscrew the lidand see if the oscillator really is inside.
Magnus got some pictures. He can upload themwhere he see fit.
I tried to go to the Photobucket site. ItĀ attacked me...

73
Ulf Kylenfall - SM6GXV