[time-nuts] Fwd: Cannot Command RFTGm-II-Rb / RFTGm-II-XO

Patrick Murphy fgdhrtey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:51:00 EST 2017

@Mark - I would certainly take the latest version of Lady Heather to
compile. I have already compiled and am using the Dec 2016 / v5 version of
LH now, and while it receives data it does not recognize either Rb or XO
devices. I did pull down RFTG.EXE, et. al., off the ko4bb.com web site.
Unfortunately, wine crashes with this executable and I have not run the
cause to ground yet.

And trust me - you are not the only member of the wonky / crusty / mildly
unstable club . . . :-)

-Pat

Message: 6